Keep an eye on this page for future opportunities to join the GUFC Executive.
Executive Consultant Positions
If you have experience and skills that you feel could add value to the management of our club, send your EOI and resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming friendly, committed, professional, inclusive and community minded people into the leadership team.
Performance coaching positions
If you have experience in coaching at the premier league level you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have experience in provision of technical advice and hold credentials in coaching we look forward to hearing from you. Email email@example.com.
Currently advertising for:
Technical Director – NPL Boys
Gungahlin United FC is looking for a National Premier League Boy’s Technical Director under 13’s to under 18’s who has a comprehensive understanding of the National Football Curriculum and the roles and responsibilities involved in this important role.
- Minimum FA B coaching licence (or working towards this) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years coaching experience.
- Advantageous to have experience in maintaining and improving an ongoing program for the development of coaches & players and identifying up and coming talent
- Communication and organisational skills are paramount.
See below to download a more information about the role.
Email your EOI to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Director – Girls Community
- Minimum FA C Licence motivated to continuing developing qualifications while in the role
- Committed to the GUFC values
- Current Working With Vulnerable People Card
- Willing to work with other members of the technical team and a team of Community coach coordinators for the betterment of the club.
Community coaching and volunteer Positions
We’re always looking for people to volunteer as coaches, team managers and general volunteers across our entire Community Juniors and MiniRoos stream. Contact email@example.com to volunteer as a coach or manager, and firstname.lastname@example.org for general duties.
All Executive positions and community coaching positions are volunteer roles.
Download the Position Description for our Technical Director Girls Community.
Email your EOI to: