WE WILL HAVE A HOST OF RESOURCES FOR OUR COACHES AVAILABLE SOON.
For now please see the following:
- 2022 GUFC Coach and Managers Handbook (NEW)
- 2022 Community Coaches presentation ages 10-18 (NEW)
- 2022 Referee presentation (NEW)
- The Capital Football Coaches Corner
- General information about our new Sport Session Planner resource
- Coaching resources from Play Football
Sports Session Planner samples
Welcome to the first of many Sports Session Planner samples that you can use in your training session. As seen in Gungahlin United Football Magazine, this one is created by Dominik Turcic, Gungahlin United Football Club, for a team at the Under 12 skill level.
His session focusses on 1v1 and striking and includes ball mastery, move un-oppose, dribbling & finishing, and the shooting station.
Other resources from our partners
We’re pleased to be able to partner with a number of experts in the sports health industry who conduct seminars for our performance streams. Part of their commitment is to provide resources for our Community Coaches, which includes copies of their presentations.
The following presentations are copyrighted to their authors, and are to be used to help you give direction to your teams on where to go if they need additional advice or assistance in their physical wellbeing. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about these resources.
- Canberra Foot and Ankle Clinic: Presentation to GUFC performance streams 2021: Proactive Performance seminar (Kyle Dedini – phone: 6163 4200)
- Sportrition: Presentation to GUFC performance streams 2021: Nutrition for soccer players (Erica Stephens – phone: 6282 6889)
- Well Mind Psychology: Presentation to GUFC performance streams 2021: Developing your mind muscle, for the young athlete (Rohan Schlesinger – phone: 0424 874 804)