Please follow the following instructions to register online
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password
NB: If you keep forgetting your MFC Password try resetting it and using your FFA Number as the Password
- Login using your FFA number and password:
- FFA Number:
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact details to ensure accuracy.
NB: This is extremely important if you wish to receive communique from GUFC as these are the details extracted for our email distribution lists
- On the next screen, enter the club name in Step 1(Gungahlin United FC)
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name, it may also mean packages have not been released.
- Select the Registration role as: “Player” in Step 2
NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration in Step 3.
NB: If it is a WPL or NPL you may have already paid a deposit so select the correct package ie No Deposit Paid, $xxx deposit paid. This will be cross referenced with your original deposit registration
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard or Debit card)
NB: Full Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted and player status made “Active”, only “Active” players are eligible to play.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
NB: If you want to have your uniform ordered and ready for Round One you will need to complete the questionnaire accurately and provide correct sizes. Failure to do this may result in a player not being able to play as they will not have a uniform.Seniors, WPL and NPL players are not required to complete the uniform sizing as they are managed outside of this process.
Your registration has now been submitted! Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc.
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login.