GUFC offers a high-performance program with committed coaching and support staff that addresses football training and youth development holistically for ages 8s-12s for both boys and girls. It will challenge your child to grow and mature as players and as individuals.
- Ages: U9 – U12 Boys and U 10 – U 12 Girls
- 40 week program runs from Oct – Nov 23, Jan – Sept 24
- 2-3 training sessions per week
- Curriculum includes activities and drills aimed to improve the players’ coordination, balance, agility, and control
- SAP based training program focusing on the players’ technical skills such as first touch, striking the ball, 1v1 attack and running with the ball.
- Mid-year player progress reports.
Games and Experiences
- Approx. 50 games per year
- Western Sydney Wanderers games and experiences
- Friendlies against Sydney academies (Nov and Feb)
- Capital Football winter season
- Variety of local and interstate tournaments and gala days