NPLW Trials Process
Our National Premier League Women is the highest competition offered in women’s football in the ACT. It showcases GUFC’s elite players.
We are very proud to field NPLW teams in ages 13s, 15s, 17s, reserves and 1st Grade.
In readiness for the 2019 season GUFC will be conducting trials and open training sessions for our players interested in NPLW. Information is as follows:
NPLW Training & Trial Dates
NPLW will commence training on Monday 8 October in preparation for official trials in the first week of November. These training sessions are open to all NPLW players from U15’s through to first grade and provide an opportunity for new and existing players to step up their fitness training and get back into regular football training.
In readiness for the 2019 season GUFC will be conducting training and trials for our players interested in NPLW as follows:
NPLW Open Train on Sessions
- These sessions are for ALL WPL players U15 upwards (existing and potential new players to GUFC)
- 2x sessions per week (Monday & Wednesday nights) commencing Monday 8 October and concluding on Wednesday 31 October 2018
- (Mon & Wed) 6:00pm-7:30pm @ Nicholls Synthetic FieldPLEASE ARRIVE 15MINS EARLY READY TO COMMENCE AT 6PM SHARP.
NPLW Open Trials (all grades)
- Monday 5th November & Wednesday 7th November (2x sessions in total)
- U13s and U15s 6:00pm-7:15pm @ Nicholls synthetic.
- U17s/Reserves and 1st Grade 7.00-8.30pm @ Nicholls synthetic
- There are no pre-registration requirements for the open training sessions or trials – just arrive and register on the night.
For information on trials for National Premier League boys/men, please click here.