Annual General Meeting
We appreciated the number of people who took the time in such uncertain times to attend the GUFC Annual General Meeting. That support allows GUFC not only to grow, but to thrive.
Moving the meeting online did present challenges, but our communications, technical and governance people managed to create a professional event in keeping with AGM and online protocols.
We are pleased to confirm the following outcomes at the 19 August 2021 AGM:
- The minutes of the 2020 AGM were approved
- Confirmation to continue with John Beard as the official GUFC Auditor
- Special Resolution: Approval of the revised 2021 Constitution
- 2021 Constitution lodged with the Registrar General
The following new members were voted into roles on the GUFC Executive:
- Vice President: Ms Nicole Brown
- General Member: Mr Francisco Meza
- General Member: Ms Erin Scott
The following existing members were re-elected into their roles on the GUFC Executive:
- President: Mr Neil Harlock
- Secretary: Ms Louise Williams
- Treasurer: Ms Jenni Palombi
- Head of Commercial: Mr Andrew Tarnawskyj
- Head of Corporate Affairs: Ms Leanne Shea Langdown
We are delighted to see the Executive grow with such a wealth of experience spanning many years of combined soccer knowledge, both on and off the field, and including administrative, communication, human resource, business, governance and integrity backgrounds. Congratulations to all.
All members of the Executive look forward to working with the Club and meeting our members whether face-to-face, virtually or via our various communications streams over the coming months.