To ensure our Coaches, Managers, and Volunteers receive the best support possible GUFC have requested all members acting in these positions to register on My Football Club (MFC)
All Coaches, Managers and Full Time Volunteers are required to register through MFC and hold a valid Working With Vulnerable People (WWVP) card.
If you do not have a WWVP card please CLICK HERE
Please follow the following instructions to register online
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password
NB: If you keep forgetting your MFC Password try resetting it and using your FFA Number as the Password
- Login using your FFA number and password:
- FFA Number:
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact details to ensure accuracy.
NB: This is extremely important if you wish to receive communique from GUFC as these are the details extracted for our email distribution lists
- On the next screen, enter the club name in Step 1 (Gungahlin United FC)
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name, it may also mean packages have not been released.
- Select the relevant Registration role in Step 2, (Coach or Volunteer)
NB: If Coach – select relevant age group
If Volunteer – select “Other”
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration in Step 3.
NB: If coach – select Community Coach or WPL/NPL Coach
If Volunteer – select GUFC Gold Team Volunteer, WPL/NPL Manager, Community Manager
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on Next on the Payment page
NB: As there are no fees payment is not required so just click Next.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
NB: Complete all the questions and provide Working With Vulnerable People Card details.
Your registration has now been submitted! Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc.
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login.